- I have had far, far too much coffee today.
- I just got off the phone with one of my favorite professors of all time, and it was a mutual love fest. (“No, you’re the smartest!” “No, YOU!” Gross, I know, but nice, nonetheless.)
- Those two things are forming a biochemical suffusion of good will toward men and hyperactivity–a dangerous combination.
- But what I really need is that calm, focused energy with which to read papers and plan classes.
- Or even to write a coherent blog post.
- Perhaps I shouldn’t look the gift horse of any kind of energy in the proverbial mouth at this point in the semester?
- You know what week it is:
Happy Thanksgiving, y’all.